PANNALÙ jewellery contains precious metals - such as sterling silver 925 or gold 9 ct - gemstones and enamels.
Our jewellery is traditionally handcrafted and, therefore, delicate. As a result, it requires special care.
A few simple recommendations will help maintain its shine and keep it in perfect condition.
Please, refer to the following care instructions:
1. Store your jewellery in a dry place and out of direct sunlight or intense heat sources.
It is also highly recommended that each jewellery piece be kept individually in the original packaging or in a separate pouch to avoid scratches from contact and damage.
2. Polish your jewellery with a lint-free cloth to maintain its original sparkling condition.
3. We should always put the jewellery on last, as a finishing touch to an outfit.
4. Remember to remove your jewellery before washing your hands, swimming, or using products such as perfume, hairspray, soap, or lotion. Such products may harm the metal, cause discoloration, or cause a loss of crystal brilliance.
5. Avoid contact that may scratch or chip the crystal.
The materials can naturally tarnish over time; if so, you can clean the silver and gold parts with dedicated products.
Please note that we are not responsible for problems occurred after wearing the items without taking care of them. Check with our Policies for Repairs.
If the item got damaged, and you want it anew, we do offer a repair service. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.